Monday, October 31, 2011

jingle bells, jingle bells... da di dum di dej...

X-mas is not far away, and with a big family as mine :-S there's lot of gift waiting to be done!

My brother in law has gigantic feet (sorry, but you do <3) and can't find big enough wolly slippers. Problem fixed :-D one pair of felted slippers ready to be wrapped and hidden under the tree. The flipflop is a size 45, and the picture is before felting.

 

I also finished off the last hat... the one with dragon spikes. Looking so much forward to se my sons face when he gets it :-)


I spent most of the weekend in the garden, preparing for x-mas. But I did catch the rest of the fall in some pics :-D







The rasberry was a bit sour, although I could dreem my way back to the summer <3
Love to all of you <3<3<3

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment